At Audiconsultores ETL Global, thanks to our multidisciplinary teams, we advise our clients on all their international mobility obligations, covering all aspects:
- International Work Permits for highly qualified workers, foreign employees and self-employed, intra-corporate transfers, visas, etc.
- International social security: social security obligations, bilateral and special agreements.
- Golden Visa Spain: residence visa for investors.
- Expatriation policies: mobility protocols, tax planning, compensation criteria, among others.
- International tax advice: tax planning and optimisation, as well as ensuring compliance with tax obligations.
In addition, thanks to being part of the international ETL Global Group, we have the support and know-how of all its professionals and offices around the world.
“We advise our clients on the management of the international mobility of workers in all labour, tax and legal aspects”.
Our integrated solution for international mobility or Global Mobility is structured in three areas of action:
Coordination between company and worker in relation to legal compliance with migration procedures.
Labour and social security implications
- Advice on the labour implications of posting at company and employee level.
- Advice on the social security system applicable to the posting
Advice on tax implications of expatriation and impatriation.