Every company is a different world. For us, that world is everything. With this conviction, we work closely with the client to discover their specific needs in order to successfully address their coverage.
Only through this direct relationship can we become the strategic consultants and/or financial economists that many companies need, and therefore aid their management team and directors in decision making.
Responsibility for the wide range of services that companies need in this field according to the stage they are at (corporate, restructuring, business plans, strategies, viability plans, etc.) is assumed by our sector professionals through their expertise and our full involvement in the plans, needs and goals of the client.
“At Audiconsultores ETL Global, we have been working for years to make the complex easier. If the difficulty is greater, we will strive even harder to find the optimal solution for the client“.
Strategic and business consulting for the administration and/or management bodies
- Direct and personalised advice.
- Assistance and coordination in the preparing of the strategic plan.
- Advising and preparation of business plans.
Advice on the economic management of the company
- Monitoring and support of the administration and financial management teams.
- External management control.
- Interim (staff) management.
- Accounting advice.
- Preparation and supervision of accounting department.
- Undertaking of annual accounts.
- Accounting and tax consolidation.*¹
- Economic and financial report based on US GAAP and NIFF.
- Elaboration and presentation of periodic financial reports to the CNMV.
- Technical support in the establishment of accounting management platforms.
Establishment of management and budgetary control systems
- Specific design and preparation of periodic economic and financial information systems.
- Integral control panel.
- Budgetary control.
- Analysis, design, establishment and/or supervision of internal control systems.
- Review and control of the fulfilment of the economic and financial clauses of licence contracts signed by our clients.
- Full back office service for subsidiaries or branches of international companies.
- Planning and strategies for the improvement of the financial structure of companies and/or groups of societies.
- Management of liquid assets.
- Support and assistance in negotiations with financial entities and/or other institutions (whether they be public or private).*¹
*¹ Business-related services: Legal.
Elaboration of specific economic and financial reports
- Evaluation of companies.
- Qualified and/or independent expert reports.
- Elaboration of sectorial analysis.
Restructuring of companies
- Elaboration of viability plans.
- Economic and legal assistance and support in operations involving the restructuring of debt.
- Economic and legal support services to the debtor in an insolvency process.
- Support in the search for public and/or private financing.
- Personalised assistance for the entrepreneur.
- Full outsourced management.
- Assistance in the process of attracting private investors and/or public/private financing, ranging from FFF (family & friends) to possible IPO (initial public offering).
Accounting outsourcing for national and foreign companies
- We have a team of expert advisors in accounting and support in business management for those clients who have the need to outsource processes or services — :
— Comprehensive outsourcing of accounting and administration services (treasury management, collections and payments, etc.).
— Preparation and presentation of mandatory tax declarations.
— Preparation of the accounting of the company in accordance with the Spanish accounting standards.
— Preparation of the annual accounts and their deposit in the Mercantile Registry.
— Preparation of the economic-financial report adapted to the needs of the company: budgetary and management control.
— Comprehensive accounting services.
— Preparation of the annual accounts.
— Preparation of the package accounting or consolidation report for the parent company.
— Conversion of financial statements (US GAAP, IFRS bases).