The business world is subject to continuous legislative activity and we must all be prepared to adapt to it.
At Audiconsultores ETL Global, we help business owners to confront that reality. Our legal services are specialised in each branch of commercial law, with special emphasis on the sectors of corporate law, tax law and employment law.
The aim: to guarantee our clients complete legal assistance. To achieve this, we dedicate maximum effort in order to offer, every day, response ability, agility and flexibility in each of our actions.
“The objective: to guarantee comprehensive legal assistance to our clients. And to achieve this, we do our best to offer, day by day, responsiveness, agility and flexibility in each of our actions“.
- Full legal advice in companies law, from the birth of the legal entity to the extinction of its legal personality.
- Commercial contracts.
- Commercial agreements, distribution agreements and licence agreements.
- Corporate actions.
Corporate compliance, corporate governance and corporate liability
- Legal advice on the regulatory compliance that may affect the company due to its activity.
- Legal advice on the fulfilment of regulations regarding corporate governance.
- Legal outsourcing: legal secretaries, legal advisers and/or “internal” lawyers.
- Audit for the identification of the main liability risks that may exist at the company, addressing their specific characteristics: activity, size, culture, etc.
- Design and implementation of a corporate liability prevention model based on the defined risk map, including the establishment of a prevention body, reporting channels (whistle-blowing), pertinent sanction and investigation codes, as well as the training required by company employees.
- Monitoring and control of the effective application of the prevention system established.
Corporate (Mergers & Acquisitions)
Company insolvency and restructuring
- Legal, economic and labour advice on operations regarding the restructuring of debt.
- Planning, preparation and presentation of the insolvency request as well as its subsequent monitoring, including defence against possible reintegration actions and/or criminal liability in the bankruptcy case.
- Corporate restructuring of family businesses or groups.
- Advice on the preparation of family protocol and other shareholder agreements (prenuptial agreements).*¹
- Design of the corporate governance structure suited to the size and basic principles of each family business in particular: assembly and/or family meetings.
- Ownership and testamentary succession.*²
- Mediation and arbitration in conflicts.
- Assistance with transfers involving all kinds of real estate.
- Registry, land registry, urban and applicable legislation analysis with regards to the property that is the subject of the transaction.
- Property purchase due diligence when dealing with estate agents, hotel companies, etc.
- Legal design of the transaction.
Mediation* and arbitration (ADR)
- Full advice during the pre-contentious stage and throughout the arbitration process.
- Writing of arbitration agreements included in the contracts.
*Our office and its various partners and associates are officially authorised to carry out the functions of mediator in the commercial and civil fields.
- General advice on data protection.
- Preparation of projects to adapt to the Organic Law on State Data Protection (LOPD) and adaptation to the EU Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (RGPD).
- Elaboration of reports and resolution of enquiries.
- Writing of contracts, clauses and privacy policies.
- Execution, monitoring and control of the agreed measures.
- Legal audits of the fulfilment of regulations.
- Legal audit of websites and their adaptation to the Law on Data Protection and Law 34/2002 of 11 July.
- Management of procedures before the Data Protection Agency.
- Legal defence in protection of rights procedures and Data Protection Agency disciplinary procedures.
Public and/or non-profit foundations and entities (third sector)
Civil Liability and Insurance Law
- Representation and legal defense, before any Jurisdiction, in relation to disputes of the insured activity — :
— Professional Civil Liability (Doctors, Lawyers, Economists, Architects, etc).
— Directors and Executives: D&O.
— Business Exploitation and Industrial Risks (fire, theft and multi-risk).
— Patrimonial Responsibility of the Administration.
— Circulation and Transportation (bodily and / or material damage).
- Preparation of Expert Economic-Financial and Tax Reports derived from Claims.
- Corporate, tax and / or accounting advice to insurance companies, insurance agents and intermediaries (advice on daily corporate matters and internal management of the entity).
- Analysis, Assessment and Evaluation of the Insurance Contract and correct issuance of insurance policies.
- Legal-commercial and / or tax advice on insurance products.
LEGAL OUTSOURCING FOR NATIONAL AND FOREIGN COMPANIES
- We have a transversal team of advisers for those clients who have the need to outsource legal processes or services — :
— Start-up and constitution of subsidiaries or branches.
— Corporate secretariat.